- The purpose of this article is to help foundations in their accountability and transparency efforts by sharing lessons from one foundation’s journey to develop a scorecard.
- A commitment to funding and sharing the results from rigorous evaluations set the tone for Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) accountability.
- The Scorecard is a powerful tool for RWJF to set goals, track organizational effectiveness, and motivate responses to shortcomings.
- Foundations can tailor their scorecard to include what best serves their needs.
- With its Scorecard, RWJF found that comparative and quantitative measures are the most powerful forces to motivate change.
- Setting targets motivates staff to focus their efforts on certain areas and make improvements.
Go to Resource
Is your resource available to the public or only your members?:
Leave a Reply