Bolder Advocacy is an initiative of Alliance for Justice and promotes the role of nonprofits and foundations in public policy. Bolder Advocacy offers one-on-one coaching, workshops, web-based trainings, expert presentations, and hundreds of resources that clarify the complex rules and regulations that apply to nonprofit advocacy. We track legislation, respond to political and policy threats, and fight for the rights of nonprofits and foundations to advocate for themselves and the constituencies they serve. We also provide regular news and commentary on advocacy developments to promote an expanded dialogue on the importance of advocacy.
The Bolder Advocacy initiative includes:
- An online resource center at Bolder Advocacy.org
- In-person and online trainings on nonprofit advocacy
- Advocacy on behalf of the nonprofit sector in legislative and regulatory matters
- National leadership from AFJ on the direction of nonprofit advocacy Learn more about Alliance for Justice’s new Bolder Advocacy initiative at BolderAdvocacy.org.
- 11 Dupont Circle NW, 2nd Floor | Washington, DC 20036
- Membership Site
Target Audience: Program staff, Communications staff, Executive staff, Trustees, Donors, Advisors
Services Provided: Consulting, Conferences, Resources, Training
Geographic Scope: Local, State, National, Global
Target Organizations: Community foundation, Public foundation, Donor advised, Corporate grantmaker, Family foundation, Independent, Operating foundation, Giving circle