BoardSource is dedicated to advancing the public good by building exceptional nonprofit boards and inspiring board service. BoardSource strives to support and promote excellence in board service, is the premier source of cutting-edge thinking and resources related to nonprofit boards, and engages and develops the next generation of board leaders.
- knowledge and resources for nonprofit leaders through workshops, training, assessment tools, an extensive Web site, and a membership program
- governance consultants who work directly with nonprofit leaders to design specialized solutions to meet an organization’s needs
- the world’s largest, most comprehensive selection of material on nonprofit governance, including publications and online resources
- an annual conference that convenes approximately 800 governance experts, board members, chief executives, and senior staff from around the world to discuss the newest thinking and practices in nonprofit governance.
BoardSource is a 501(c)(3) organization.
- 750 9th Street, NW, Suite 650 | Washington, DC 20001
- Membership Site
Target Audience: Executive staff, Trustees
Services Provided: Consulting, Conferences, Resources, Training
Geographic Scope: Local, State, National
Target Organizations: Community foundation, Public foundation, Corporate grantmaker, Family foundation, Independent, Operating foundation