The Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers (the Forum) is a national philanthropic leader and a network of 35 regional associations of grantmakers. It supports philanthropy by strengthening the ability of all regional associations to fulfill their missions; these associations promote the growth and effectiveness of philanthropy in order to improve life in their communities.
The Forum organizes its activities and applies its resources against six priorities:
- Strengthen: We strengthen effective and efficient geographic associations and provide support and services to them.
- Connect: We leverage the assets of our network.
- Expand: We promote greater participation in geographic associations.
- Knowledge: We share knowledge and informed practice.
- Voice: We communicate clearly philanthropy’s impact and interests.
- Channels: We develop partnerships based on beneficial exchange.
The Forum’s members represent more than 4,000 foundations, corporations, organizations, and individual donors. We provide professional and association management services for our members and help to leverage our collective resources to support philanthropy across the country.
Target Audience: Grants management staff, Program staff, Administrative staff, Communications staff, Development staff, Executive staff, Financial staff, Trustees, Donors
Services Provided: Conferences, Resources, Training
Geographic Scope: National
Target Organizations: Community foundation, Corporate grantmaker, Independent