- This article discusses how a better “map” can develop strategic focus and alignment, increasing the potential for results.
- Program development and evaluation are best done hand in hand.
- In complex systems, co-construction has huge yield. It promotes accuracy, comprehensiveness, and utility.
- Grantmakers can provide more than funding; they can identify and use new tools, processes, and resources with multiple stakeholders for effectiveness.
- Alignment and integration are powerful principles inside and outside organizations as well as across sectors in pursuit of social change.
Go to Resource
Content Partner: The Foundation Review
Content Partner Website
Is your resource available to the public or only your members?:
Leave a Reply