This course does not attempt to transform program officers into financial professionals. Instead, our intent is to provide grantmakers with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct a comprehensive and effective analysis of organizational and programmatic financial information to improve funding decisions.
Key concepts include:
- Creating a culture of comprehensive grant analysis,
- The relationship of financial condition to effective grantmaking,
- Fundamentals of grant financial review and analysis,
- Connecting grant budgets to funded program activities,
- The role of organizational capacity in producing program results, and
- Financial accountability in the post-grant process.
Go to Resource
Content Partner: Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy
Content Partner Website
Is your resource available to the public or only your members?:
Leave a Reply