- The Colorado Trust provided three years of general operating support to nine advocacy organizations working to increase access to health through policy change work.
- The nine grantees had a variety of goals and strategies and had different levels of organizational capacity, but were evaluated using a uniform evaluation approach.
- The evaluation was designed to build grantees’ own evaluation capacity to incorporate real-time feedback, monitor progress toward goals, and to assess growth in the overall health advocacy community in Colorado.
- Individual grantees identified short- and intermediate- term outcomes related to The Trust’s intermediate outcomes, which were in turn related to the long-term outcomes developed by The Trust and the grantees.
- Challenges include aligning outcomes across levels, defining the baseline of the current “health advocacy community,” and identifying the time involved in managing the multitiered data collection effort.
Go to Resource
Is your resource available to the public or only your members?:
Leave a Reply