The Nonprofit Almanac 2012 is a detailed analysis of nonprofits’ place in the national economy and trends in wages, employment, private giving, volunteering, and finances.
The Almanac features the most recent data on the philanthropic sector, presented in more than 50 charts and 100 tables. Topics include:
- The nonprofit sector and its place in the national economy
- Wage and employment trends
- Trends in private giving and volunteering
- Financial trends in revenue and outlays
- The size, scope, and finances of public charities
- Classification scheme for charitable organizations based on the National Taxonomy of Exempt Entities
- Glossary of nonprofit scholarship terms
For the first time, this resource will be available as both an e-book and a softcover book, and by chapter.
Go to Resource
Content Partner: Urban Institute, Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
Content Partner Website
Is your resource available to the public or only your members?:
Leave a Reply