- Federal initiatives provide opportunities to link national, state, and local partnerships.
- New opportunities create a challenge of how to maximize mission-related goals while also seeking out new partnerships.
- “Layering” allows core foundation goals to be addressed while further examining how building new partnerships can expand with national and federal opportunities.
- Each “layer” represents multiple sector partnerships at the local, state, federal, and national levels.
- Layering differs from collective impact in its focus on strategic alignment with existing work to new partners versus the focus on the partnerships and organizational behavior of those relationships.
- Building new partnerships with philanthropic, private, and public sectors enhances leverage.
Go to Resource
Is your resource available to the public or only your members?:
Leave a Reply