21/64 offers guides and best practices for engaging Next Gen Donors:
- Exploring Next Gen Donors — Given that the next gen stands to become the most significant donors in U.S. history and will shape our world in profound ways, this tool is an opportunity for the families and professionals who support next gen to ask them key questions about the donors they are becoming, as well as for next gen donor’s own self exploration. This deck of 50 question cards can help users to be intentional about their choices, strategic in creating action plans, and effective in exploring their philanthropic approach with others.
- Time, Talent, Treasure & Ties — In this interactive exercise, developed by 21/64 in partnership with the Greater Houston Community Foundation, participants examine how they gave their time, talent, treasure and ties in the past year and begin to formulate a plan that aligns their four T’s with their values and vision for the year ahead.
- Tips: Engaging Generation Impact as Teens free — Nine practical tips intended for anyone seeking to support and engage teen next gen donors, and we include some quotes from our research interviews to illustrate these tips.
- Engaging Generation Impact: Best Practices for Advisors free — This guide is for professional advisors of all kinds—in the fields of finance, legal, accounting, family offices— and others who serve next gen, through big firms or independently, as well as those who provide philanthropic counsel.
- Engaging Generation Impact: Best Practices for Families free — This guide offers specific ideas and implications for working closely with your next gen. It provides best practices and highly practical takeaways for engaging and supporting next gen donors as they figure out their philanthropic roles and prepare to launch their own giving efforts.
- Engaging Generation Impact: Best Practices for Nonprofits & Fundraisers free — This guide looks at the specific implications for nonprofit professionals and fundraisers. It provides best practices and highly practical takeaways that will help you rethink and retool your donor engagement strategies for next gen major donors.
- GENERATION IMPACT Discussion Guide free — This 24-page PDF guide features additional commentary from the authors, discussion questions per chapter, and Next Steps exercises.
Go to Resource
What are the main takeaways or key points from this resource?:
Is your resource available to the public or only your members?: