This year, after nearly 40 years, the Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers, renamed itself the Maryland Philanthropy Network.The mission is the same, but the new name reflects the now statewide membership and their work helping to shape policies that affect communities across Maryland.
Before embarking on rebranding, challenge assumptions and ask questions such as:
- How has our membership and geographic representation changed over time?
- How has our role changed over time?
- Do our current members understand the breadth of our membership and our work?
- Does our current name and brand reflect who we are today?
- Will our current name and brand support our plans for growth?
- Will a new brand still align with the needs of our current members?
Go to Resource
Content Partner: Maryland Philanthropy Network
Content Partner Website
August 5, 2019
Is your resource available to the public or only your members?: