Opportunities for foundations and donors to invest in a vibrant, inclusive future
According to the NCRP’s research, pro-immigrant movement leaders have 5 recommendations for funders:
- Give long-term, flexible and capacity building support to frontline groups.
- Fund organizing and services to address short-term needs while seeking long-term solutions.
- Help grantees access 501(c)4 dollars so they can use a greater range of strategies.
- Work with other funders to ensure that all aspects of the movement have adequate resources and to fund across different social issues.
- Deploy philanthropic social capital and networks.
Go to Resource
Content Partner: National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy
Content Partner Website
What are the main takeaways or key points from this resource?:
Is your resource available to the public or only your members?: